Wednesday 13 April 2011

Final Thoughts

From conception, to design, creating and animation. I feel I have stayed very consistent in my vision. I deviated from the storyboards very slightly to create a better flow for the story.
The character models changed slightly through design and development and I'm really happy with the outcome.

This is the fist animation I have done which is fully 'cartoony'. I've had other modules with some 'cartoony' elements, but this is the first that is a complete cartoon style animation.

I initially was hesitant about making an animation about toy. This is obviously because of Pixar's Toy Story films. However, after a while I decided to. I realised that no idea is completely original anymore, and why should Pixar be the only ones who can animate toys in this way.

I think that the animation itself is good and fits the brief perfectly. The characters have a wide range of movement and emotions, including:
Happiness
Fear
Confusion
Sadness
Pain
Despair
Laughter
Shock

I think I represented these emotions accurately and feel any views would be able to recognise them.

I really enjoyed this module, mainly because I love 3D modelling and animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment