Tuesday 12 April 2011

Shot 4

Animation


Toy Soldier Animation: In this shot I started b animating the toy soldier's hands getting in position to prop the soldier up. I also flicked the leg up and down to represent the generation of momentum to aid the soldier in moveing.
The soldier then props itself up and moves his head. I tweaked the morpher to make the soldier look stunned, this included the hat plume, ears, eyebrows and moustache.
I then animated the soldier shaking its head and set all the morpher values to normal.
I finally set the face expression to upset.

Lighting


There is a main spot that acts as the street lamp and this has Ray Traced shadows. There also a second spot light that gives background light to the scene. This light casts no shadows.

Camera


The camera was dollies in then to the right keeping track of the toy soldider. I also tilted the camera up to have the soldier move its head into the camera view.
This was to make sure the head animation was seen clearly.

Problems

There were no real problems in this shot.

Opinions

I like this shot, especially the camera movement. However, I wonder if the viewer will be albe to notice the difference between soldier before and after it shakes its head.

No comments:

Post a Comment